Welcome Back to School Members!
The end of August is slowly approaching and it is about time for everyone to head back to school. Are you ready? As you begin school again, remember a few important things.
- Check all your class lists and make sure you have all the supplies you need.
- Eat a good breakfast each day! This starts your day off right and helps prepare your mind for a busy day ahead.
- Make sure you write down all locker codes or classroom door numbers so your first week goes as smooth as possible.
- Get a good night’s rest. Being tired at school leads to a loss of productivity and won’t help you achieve your goals!
- Make sure you put forth your best effort and have fun! Everything is more enjoyable with the right mindset.
Whether you’re a freshman or a senior, the year is going to fly by! Stay involved and do your best to have the greatest school year yet. Your State Officers know you can do it!
Vice President of Public Relations
Posted on Thu, August 24, 2017
by Web Admin