Getting Ready for a New School Year! Tips and Tricks for Organization
As the school year is approaching, it is important to look toward the future and plan ahead! Being an organized student will help you reach your full potential, and help you get the grades you deserve. Here are a fun and helpful list of tips to make this school year FBLAwesome!
- Make a to-do list every morning to help your days be more productive.
- Use a planner to organize your homework and extracurricular activities.
- Get the phone number of one person in every class you’re in, just incase you forget what the homework is, or you have a question.
- Do your homework when you get it, not at the last minute.
- Block out time before you have a test to study without interruption.
- Remember to try your best and reach out for help when you need it.
We hope you have an awesome school year, and we can’t wait to see how well our members do this year! Best of luck!
Posted on Mon, July 31, 2017
by Web Admin